Wednesday, October 29, 2008

shred it!

If you are an avid follower of personal style blogs, you would have guessed by now what this post is about from the title itself. I stalk a loooong list of these blogs which I visit on a daily basis... to an extent that I am ashamed to admit (sshhhhh!!) that the feeling is just like how you NEED to have that cup of coffee every morning.

Camille of
childhoodflames has been one of my favourites ever since her very first post.
I love her simplicity in the way she dresses. Aand the reason those doc martens boots have moved up to the top of my wish list. Did I mention that this girl only fifteen??

Now, the original raquel allegra
shredded tee.
Can I say omg i want one of these babies!! pleeasse???

Camille did it again with a DIY tutorial on the tee recently and if you are poor like me you might want to give it a go. But bear in mind a high level of patience will be needed for this one.


Picture taken from childhoodflames

I think i might just rip the whole tee apart halfway or let my dog do the job with his long nails. HEHE.



xoxo~~mai

No comments: