Tuesday, October 21, 2008

i have a scarf

I wore this outfit out with the girls on a very hot saturday... loving this 5 dollars supre dress. The scarf is also fast becoming my favourite item. I love the colors (so spring) but it is very delicate.

I am wondering if it is just me… but the more I treasure a certain item, the faster I seem to destroy it. One end of this scarf was stuck to the velcro thingie when I was trying out a skirt and my heart almost dropped to the floor. Oh well....



Was playing around with the idea of creating a very quick outfit for the night when I got home...


............
........
.....
....
..
.



Taadaa..... I was done in less than 5 minutes!


xoxo~~mai.

2 comments:

At twentyfifth said...

when did you buy that pair of heels?!

Anonymous said...

when you were away ;p